To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Systems Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise to post production software maintenance and requirements.
• Interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
• Participate in the development of test strategies.
• Recommend and execute solutions to solve engineering problems the functional area to which assigned.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the development of technical requirements for software development; execute work plans, schedules, and controls for software evaluation practices/procedures to support both fielded systems software and the development of new software requirements implementation
• Use software development evaluation techniques to verify user requirements for the various Fire support systems.
• Effectively manage requirements tracking databases to ensure all Software development is traceable and valid throughout the software development life cycle process and fielding.
• Assist in the development of operational scenarios to verify the Fire Support C2 Systems interoperability and performance with other Battle Command Systems.
• Communicate the current status of the software development life cycle process to internal representatives
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
2. Must have at least 2 years of experience in software development.
3. Must have knowledge or familiarity with Microsoft Access database development and Excel spreadsheets.
4. Must have a SECRET security clearance.
5. Must have effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
6. Must have experience identifying critical path efforts
7. Must be a US citizen
8. Must possess or be able to obtain a valid US passport
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center