To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Planning, requirements, analysis, design, construction and testing of enterprise information systems.
• Developing analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
• Performing enterprise wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
• Developing and applying software migration strategies.
• Performing process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools.
• Applying reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop software engineering documents.
• Documenting the design and implementation.
• Developing against the functional, technical, and performance requirements.
• Developing and executing unit tests and performance tests.
• Providing technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience.
• Must be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance.
• Experience in working in legacy mainframe/COBOL as well as Java EE technologies.
• Familiarity with writing database procedures and packages.
• Applicant must have experience with automated tools as well as collaboration and tracking tools, JIRA and Confluence Wiki.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center