To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Demonstrated experience in the development of software/firmware for wireless coomunications.
2. Knowledge of electronic engineering methods in order to investigate and provide expert technical advice on aspects of technical and operations of RF electronic systems being developed for military applications.
2. Ability to effectively communicate via oral, and written communications with senor management and technical staff
3. The ability to work multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in an efficient manner1. Detailed knowledge and experience with Software Designed Radios (SDRs) in areas such as General Purpose Processors (GPP), Digital Signal Processors (DSP), Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA), and/or IP networks
4. Knowledge of engineering methods in order to investigate and provide expert technical advice on aspects of technical and operations of electronic systems being developed for military applications.
5. Strong C/C++ programming skills in an embedded environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center