To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
* Design, implement, debug, and test new software to support enterprise software and hardware configuration.
* Work closely with hardware design team.
* Work closely with the quality assurance group for testing.
* Responsible for creating written documentation for his/her own software development.
* Develop feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines.
* Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet multiple product release cycles.
* Development experience in C, C++ on Remote Procedures Calls (RPC).
* Development skills in C++ using object-oriented design and coding techniques
* Experience implementing TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS and SNMP in embedded systems.
* Programming for embedded systems in Linux (Ubuntu), PowerPC/ARM/MIPS kernels
* BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years experience using formal software development processes. Strong software development skills using object-oriented design and coding techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center