To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Engineer - Java/Mule
* Develop code based on requirements documents, including development of use cases and test plans.
* Work collaboratively with and support the needs of other teams and organizations to achieve product development goals.
* Proactively develop strategies and procedures to help the team work more efficiently and effectively, and to improve the quality and maintainability of code.
* Participate in code reviews, brainstorming meetings, and cross training sessions.
* Mentor less experienced engineers by assisting them with development processes, and acting as a technical resource for code development and debug.
* Generate architectural documents for new and re-designed code modules, and lead design and code review meetings.
* 5-6 years of Java/J2EE software design and development.
* Working knowledge of Web/Application Servers such as Apache HTTP, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic etc.
* Used to working in Linux/Unix (highly preferred) platform and hands-on shell scripting experience.
* BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent 4 year technical degree
* Experience in solving complex technical problems, and of assisting less senior engineers in problem resolution.
* Strong experience in working with software source control systems, with knowledge of Subversion preferred.
* Experience with video technologies and its delivery are highly desirable.
* Proven experience on Mule or other Enterprise Service Bus platforms is preferable.
* MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center