To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
• Hands on design and development of various web-services. Technologies used include Spring / Hibernate, Weblogic, jBoss, Oracle DB.
• Work with product management and other key stakeholders in developing requirements and design specifications of the core components of the platform for Health Insurance Exchange
• Collaborate with other engineers in an iterative, agile development environment
• Experience with server-side architectures and application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE, REST, Service Oriented Architecture
• 5+ Years of Java/J2EE Development Experience
• Can do attitude, ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
• Agile software development methodologies
• Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with local and remote team members.
• Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and SQL
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Experience in Linux
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for a significant functionality of a high-volume exchange. You will apply your experience to design and develop major parts of the health-insurance exchange. You will mentor and guide junior members of the team. You will help the team improve productivity through adoption of best practices.
• Experience in the Health insurance domain
• Experience with integrating Commercial applications into Java / Web Services framework
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center