Date: _24-Jul-US: 2013_
To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Systems Software Engineer
* Coordinate design and development efforts related to new system projects and support the implementation and ongoing use of these applications.
* Support Norplas users with application questions and problems related to MS Office.
* Work with the Network Administrators to deploy a robust architecture that will facilitate growth of new applications being developed and deployed.
* Maintain databases on QAD Progress servers, MS SQL servers. Perform regular database administration and maintenance to provide accurate and reliable data.
* Ensure application and database backup and maintenance plans are sufficient to protect Norplas data and applications.
Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study required. Six years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
* Experience with MS SQL database design and administration, Progress programming and database administration.
* 2 Years experience with Visual Basic programming.
* 2 Years experience with ASP, VB, SQL script, HTML.
* Experience with IP networks, bar code printers and readers, RF data collection devices, MS CE/PocketPC.
* Exceptional organizational, communication and people management skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center