To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Developer - C#
- Develops functional specifications based on vision and scope provided by the Development Manager, both alone and in conjunction with other developers and the MOL Architect.
- Designs and implements solutions for Magic Online’s identified architectural defects and program needs.
- Implements functional specifications on targeted platform and languages.
- Performs literate programming, using adequate commenting and documentation tools.
- Adopts industry standard and team-specific coding practices.
- Provides reasonable estimates of time and materials required to complete vision and scope goals outlined by Development Manager.
- Mentors and guides junior-level team members to improve in quality and effectiveness.
- Performs code and architectural reviews.
- Designs and implements unit tests.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- 5+ years working with C# and the .NET Framework.
- 5+ years object-oriented design experience.
- 3+ years experience working with multi-threaded libraries.
- 3+ years working with SQL Server
- 3+years working with build tools such as automake and autoconf or Nant.
- 3+ years working with source control system such as CVS or Perforce.
- C++ experience desired
- Linux experience desired
- WPF experience desired
- Baccalaureate degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center