To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Mid-Level .net Developer
- at least 4 years of experience in software engineering or operating system program
- Experience working with software design prinicples
- Hands-on, detailed design and coding skills using the Microsoft .NET framework including the use of generics, nullable types, and lambda functions.
- In the data access layer, an understanding of Microsoft Entity Framework or equivalent ORM technology and an understanding of LINQ.
- Working set of SQL skills which include the ability to understand ERDs, primary/foreign relationships, and INNER and OUTER joins.
- Work as a member of small team (5-7 people) including other developers, BA, QA, and PM, interacting with related teams on new product development.
- Experience with modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
- Experience with Commercial of the shelf software product integration and configuration of third party components
- Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center