To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Developer III/Software Architect
* Design and code technical solutions for Web sites, Web services, APIís, content-entry tools, and other utilities, applications, and services.
* Communicate and interact with business and technical personnel in solving complex business and technical problems.
* Adhere to timelines and work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* Coach other team members on relevant technical skills; is sought out as an expert in coding concepts and languages.
* Identify and document technical trends and incorporate innovative uses of technology.
* Interact with clients, vendors, and partners to design solutions, and respond to client issues.
* Create detailed specifications and documentation for proposed and current technical solutions.
* 4+ yearsí experience with .NET, MVC/Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Amazon EC2.
* Ability to produce efficient, clean code that is extensible and reusable.
* Outstanding performance tuning and troubleshooting skills required.
* Full understanding of the complete HTTP Request/Response life cycle (headers, caching, cross-domain policies and restrictions) required.
* Strong knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services.
* Experience with large-scale web applications (caching, CDNs, etc.) a plus.
* Strong knowledge of database concepts.
* Capable of working independently and ability to execute under the direction of technical leadership.
* Ability to accurately estimate timelines for development projects.
* Have an analytical mind and the ability to delve into detail, but also have an interest in broader business issues.
* Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
* Exhibits an understanding of the business goals; recognizes the client needs and links needs to specific development solutions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center