To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Java Developer
* Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications.
* Segment and design system layers to support component and layered application development, including user interface, business functionality, and database access.
* Work with your development lead, other developers, product managers, QA, and operation teams to develop solutions that meet the business' product requirements and deliver good performance, scalability, and reliability.
* Estimate your development efforts, plan implementations, and rollout system changes.
* Meet realistic implementation schedules and adhere to development goals and principles.
* Share release management duties during feature rollouts and share on-call responsibilities.
* Develop industry and product technical expertise.
* BS/BA in CS or related field.
* 6+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications for the internet.
* Significant experience with OOD, transactional services, concurrent programming, asynchronous and event driven systems along with web application development.
* Strong core Java
* Significant experience with Spring Framework in projects that need to scale.
* A passion for elegant architecture, data modeling, problem solving and dealing with scaling issues.
* Extensive experience with Hibernate or JPA and MySQL.
* Experience with continuous integration and automated testing of service layers.
* Thirst for exploring leading edge technologies.
* Prioritize tasks and deliver according to estimates.
* Be able to have fun!
* Prefer experience with Apache, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, SOLR, MySQL, Linux/Unix, Spring core & MVC, Hibernate or JPA, REST, AJAX, XML, JSON, JQuery and some Java EE
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center