To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr IT Engineer
* Provides business focused technical leadership expertise to support application design, management and transformation.
* Assist with specific compliance issues from both a technical and business perspective.
* Coordinates with release management organization to control release of patches/upgrades to the application infrastructure.
* The position will be responsible to provide on-call support in a 24/7 environment for complex production impacting technical issues and work to troubleshoot and restore service.
* Utilizes expertise of other team members and leverages other resources across the organization to develop and implement complex systems.
* Works with information security to identify and coordinate security requirements for the application life cycle.
* Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on new assignments.
* May lead projects and make decisions that have moderate to significant impact on the business.
* Must have a Bachelorís degree in Computer Engineering or related science, or relevant work experience
* 5 to 10 years working experience with file transfer products, specifically Websphere MQFTE.
* Experience with Websphere MQ or MQMFT (Managed File Transfer) a plus.
* Minimum 5 years experience in creating and implementing communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, and FTPS.
* At least 5 years experience with large migration, integration and consolidation efforts of file transfer platforms.
* Minimum 3 years experience designing, troubleshooting and supporting a multi-site, multi-tier systems environment, with corporate data center facilities.
* Demonstrated experience leading technical teams, managing file transfer projects, and working as a subject matter expert for the Websphere MQFTE platform.
* Proficient in utilizing various operating systems and the installation of MQFTE agent software on Windows, Linux, AIX, and Solaris.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center