To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Software Networking Engineer
* Java and/or Object Oriented software design skills required.
* Familiarity with Linux and Client/Server application development.
* Knowledge of Ethernet, layer 2-4 networking technologies, and LAN Switching is preferred.
* Experience developing for embedded devices is preferred.
* Proficiency with scripting languages such as TCL and perl is desirable.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with some internship or work experience.
* Participating in the definition of new software product features and software interfaces.
* Working with a team to develop high quality server software features
* Using shell scripting (e.g. - Tcl/Perl/makefile) to facilitate development and automated testing.
* Developing JUnit tests and performing feature/integration testing.
* Participating in design and code reviews.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center