To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Tech Lead
• Prepare test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
• Create and execute test scripts and compile testing results.
• Communicate defects discovered in UAT to the project team.
• Lead change management activities with vendors/internal resources and deliver business solutions.
• Develop training materials where required.
• Manage development vendors and other development resources as necessary.
• Assess emerging technologies and recommend integration points into the application architecture.
• 7 + years of experience working in a web based architecture, design and/or developer role in a Financial Services or other relevant organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and goals-based environment with time-bound deliverables.
• Experience designing, implementing, and supporting a service-based (SOA, Web Services) architecture.
• Fluency in .NET, C#, and Microsoft SQL (T-SQL)
• Experience with WCF, XML, CSS, DHTML, jQuery, and AJAX
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
• Skilled in collaboration, enjoys working with others and achieving results as a team.
• Proactive work style who scores the landscape for issues before deliverables are late.
• 4 year college degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
• Passion and demonstrated experience in delivering results and meeting business goals in a matrix and cross functional environment.
• Ability to perform requirements and design walkthroughs with technical resources, and the ability to perform code review and determine quality of code provided from vendors before sending to QA as needed.
• Experience managing technical and business aspects of web and other client facing applications.
• Creating technical design and solution approach documents.
• Proven experience leading technical teams in the implementation of large complex projects.
• Work with Onshore and Offshore vendor teams including development and QA resources.
• Use Case development and diagramming.
• Experience creating current and future state workflows using Visio.
• Requirements gathering.
• Web application user interface design prototyping/mock ups.
• Experience designing, implementing, and supporting a service-based architecture.
• Relevant and current web application and browser scripting language experience.
• Experience with test script development.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center