To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Clinical Informatics Software Engineer
- Build, analyze, interpret and manage large medical knowledge resources for eventual production quality shared use across multiple development projects.
- Developing extracts and interfaces
- Developing methods to ensure data integrity and reliability
- Research and Prototype creative solutions quickly, and lead others in designing and implementing technical visions.
- Ability to work on multiple prototype projects at the same time
- Effectively, incorporate customer and market insights into system designs by working with Product Management, Product Owners, and Thought Leaders in the Clinical Informatics industry
- Design and document solutions, create technical guidelines, presentations, and Wikis for information dissemination across teams
- Stay abreast of industry and technological advancements and trends.
- 5 plus years enterprise development experience preferably in the healthcare industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills paramount.
- Quick learner, especially in the areas of technology
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, architecture, design, software test automation and test driven development
- SQL, TSQL, BCP and bulk transfer techniques, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of knowledge management semantic technologies, OWL, RDF preferred
- Experience with interface development and terminology standards (such as HL7, LOINC, SNOMED) preferred
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) desired
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center