To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior iOS Engineer
* Translate complex business requirements into software solutions which entail all factions of the Agile Software Engineering life cycle explicitly; design, development, testing, implementation, and refactoring. Often serves as a resource to other team members in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
* Participate in daily standup meetings, bi-weekly sprint planning meetings, and other discussions or meetings related to requirements, design, security, and quality of related software systems. Provides input based on expertise in software development, best practices in industry, and proficient knowledge of the business.
* Routinely supports the Team Lead by working with stakeholders to plan development stories.
* Routinely manage source control, project builds, and perform application deployments.
* Attend training, seminars, and workshops as deemed necessary.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Four or more years of related experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center