To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Staff Software Engineer
- Design of Content Management and Lifecycle Practices and Systems
- Enterprise web application planning, design and implementation
- Develop software using Java and related technologies and frameworks.
- Develop, enhance and maintain applications including presentation, persistence, and business layers.
- Work with internal clients to elaborate on requirements
- Adhere to development process and standards, documentation, testing, coding practices.
- Design and develop the database schema.
- Design code to accommodate complex business rules.
Design and code user interface components.
- Engage in all aspects of product development using Agile/SCRUM.
- BSCS or equivalent
- 5 years of commercial software engineering experience with appropriate technologies and applications
- Java, working knowledge of J2EE technology stack, frameworks and design patterns
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts is required
- Working knowledge of network architecture and data communications
- Able to communicate designs using UML
- Proficiency with source control.
Experience with continuous integration, test-driven development, scrum process a plus
- Experience with JSF or other similar technologies a plus
- Experience with object-relational mapping a plus
- Must communicate effectively with management and peers
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, and results-driven.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center