To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
* Design and implement mobile device management applications.
* Focus on mobile client development with an awareness to the end-to-end solution.
* Plan and size tasks based on product requirements.
* Lead the definition of use cases to drive product design and implementation.
* Strive to stay ahead of the competition in product performance, scalability, stability, and user experience.
* Partner with the Quality Assurance team to develop test automation.
* Debug and resolve issues in existing products.
* Document solutions and designs, and present them to internal teams.
* 7+ years of robust experience in software development using C/C++ and Java.
* 3+ years of demonstrated experience in client engineering software development for mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, Brew, and/or Windows Mobile.
* Experience working in a LINUX/UNIX environment.
* Familiarity with TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
* Superior troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to analyze problems and generate creative solutions for challenging issues.
* Ability to collaborate, establish, and maintain credible and influential relationships.
* Solid written and oral communication skills.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center