To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Develops database-driven web applications using server-side and client-side code that meet business requirements and that work across multiple browsers, devices and operating systems.
- Develops, maintains, optimizes and redesigns existing web applications and source code.
- Configures, troubleshoots, maintains and upgrades web server, application server and database server.
- Monitors web and database servers and provides log file analysis.
- Assists with planning, designing and execution of high-availability and disaster recovery plans.
- Works effectively with members from different departments.
- Conducts website related training.
- Occasional travel for training, meetings or trade shows may be required.
- Experience with the development and support of database-driven web applications using server-side programming/scripting languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby (ColdFusion is a plus).
- Advanced database development skills (SQL Server is a plus).
- Knowledgeable about web standards, W3C specifications and cross-browser/cross-platform/cross-device compatibility.
- Experience with version control software such as Subversion, TFS, Git.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn CFML, SQL, ColdFusion Application Server and SQL Server.
- Experience with cfwheels or similar MVC framework.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Web Services, ColdFusion cfc development methodology, MXML, ActionScript 3.0, device detection techniques, Adobe Photoshop.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center