To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
• Implementation of enhancements to the OS to support a high-performance, scalable, and highly available RAID storage solution.
• Triage of issues coming in from the field and from other teams.
• Excellent kernel debugging capabilities.
• Interaction with the Linux community to contribute source code changes back to the community.
• Collaboration with other development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of system.
• 10+ years of experience with Unix kernel and device driver development.
• 5+ years of experience with Linux kernel internals highly desirable.
• Analytical skills necessary to assess information and apply judgment in decision making.
• Understands and applies industry software development processes and practices.
• Understands span of control to escalate or delegate issues to appropriate levels.
• Bachelor's degree (CS, EE, or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience;
• Graduate degree in (CS, EE, or Math preferred) preferred
• A minimum of 10 years experience developing storage solutions
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center