To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
· A BA/BS degree in IS, Computer Science or related field is required.
Skilled experience in computer language / code in assigned application(s).
· Hands-on experience using technical protocol is preferred.
· Experience with project management software is preferred
· In-depth experience of healthcare related applications as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
· Technical and business experience.
· Demonstrated increasingly responsible professional growth.
· Experience of one of the following: SQL, RPG and/or various databases (e.g., Informix, Mumps/Cache, Oracle).
· Experience in consulting with vendors, clients and management.
· Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
· High skill set at specifying user requirements.
· Knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
· Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment.
· Good knowledge of life cycle of application environments.
· Expert in assigned application(s) and broad understanding of integrated systems.
· Good understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
· Good technical understanding of the table and file structures of the IS supported systems as they relate to the data integration, as well as a high level understanding of the downstream applications to which the core systems integrate.
· Systems analysis and design in a PC-Windows, client-server, or midrange environment is desired.
· Skilled knowledge of current technology and how it is best utilized in designing systems and implementing applications.
· A highly skilled level of knowledge of computer science, related programming, data structures and relational and non relational databases.
· Knowledge of healthcare industry and hospital operations preferred.
· Strong problem and issue resolution abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center