To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IT Technician II
• Lead, coordinate, and participate in moderately complex projects and key process improvement initiatives for all Windows environments throughout the organization.
• Participate in the design and review of new Windows systems and Windows application deployments. This includes the developing of automated imaging and application deployments.
• Implement strategies for integrating Windows and non-Windows operating environments.
• Recommend and execute modifications to Windows systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
• Provide technical input regarding hardware standardization.
• Develop and maintain Windows training materials and systems documentation for educating end users and IT staff.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve standard user support hardware and tier 1 software problems including end-user desktop PCs and enterprise data servers.
• Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
• Ensure that Windows-based workstations comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
• Review and deploy new Windows service packs, hot fixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices.
• Strong Technical it experience and problem solving within a technical team environment
• Enterprise Windows 7 Migration and Deployment Experience Required.
• Demonstrable strong customer service skills.
• Extensive desktop application support experience with MS Office modules, Adobe Products.
• Strong familiarity with DNS and TCP/IP networking.
• Dell and/or APPLE experience preferred.
• Familiarity with desktop hardware such as Dell, Apple.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct research into Windows issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Works on problems of diverse to complex scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of variable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center