To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Web Application Developer
1. Interact with software/hardware development team, and system management to come up with the product requirements/specifications.
2. Develop and maintain Systems Test documentation including test plans, test cases, checklists, and performance benchmarking as required.
3. Test product applications during all cycles from early integration testing to release testing, and support stress testing as required.
4. Define, develop, maintain and run both automated and manual test suites.
5. Identify, isolate, replicate, document, and communicate bugs/Software Problem Reports clearly and concisely.
6. Work closely with software engineers to develop test strategies and resolve issues.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, M.S degree in EECS is a plus.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good at HTML UI design and mock up.
- Good at C or C#.
- Experience in ASP.NET, AJAX, XML, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Mercurial Hg, NUnit and Selenium is a big plus.
- Broad technical knowledge of principles, theories, concepts, and software development life cycle.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player, with passion for delivering solutions.
- Prior experience in leading projects is highly desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center