To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
* Develop and support existing and future applications.
* Analyze, design, develop, maintain, monitor and support complex applications within the retail systems environment and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the established business requirements.
* Establish and enforce software development best practices by using Agile methodology.
* Develop test plans and work with QA to establish test processes.
* Research, test, and apply all applicable patches.
* Perform on call duties on rotation with other developers when required.
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field required; Master Degree preferred
* At least 5-8 years of application analysis, design, development and maintenance experience that includes Microsoft''s solutions, client side and server side controls, and SQL Server experience
* At least 3-5 yrs in-depth knowledge and experience with Sterling Integrator
* At least 1 year of Agile software development experience preferred
* At least 6 months of developing retail applications preferred
* Design, Architect, Build, Test, and Deployment Sterling Integrator components, including maps, business processes, queues, and workflows.
* Development in Java, JBoss, and Sterling Integrator environments.
* Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces
* Ability to design, architect, build, test, and deploy Sterling Integrator components, including interface maps, SI Business Processes (BPs), workflows, queues, and adapters.
* Ability to work with business users and IT to identify interface requirements, map and translate data between complex systems, build SI business processes that will carry out the translation and transfer of data.
* Ability to configure and install environment components of Sterling Integrator, including performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
* Proficient local syntax SQL (Standard Query Language) skills with the ability to understand relational data models
* Ability to understand and apply basic software implementation methodology concepts
* Working knowledge of effective problem solving and identifying innovative solutions, including new products
* Proficient analytical skills, including the ability to evaluate existing or proposed new solutions for potential flaws or improvement opportunities - including alignment to departmental goals and standards
* Working ability to navigate complex environments, work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to management
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center