To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Web Developer
* Deliver end-to-end solutions consisting of component-based, services-oriented applications written in ASP.NET and using complementary Microsoft products
* Work with current development team on mid to large size projects by estimating, planning, designing, and implementing distributed software architectures and solutions using Microsoft technologies
* Gather business requirements and work independently to design, implement, test, and maintain updates to E-Business applications including the CMS supporting blackboard.com.
* Provide guidance and direction regarding .NET development standards, policies, and best practices
* Take part in Agile development process and participate in daily Scurm meetings and iteration/sprint planning activities.
* Provide client guidance and direction regarding best practices and use of CMS
* Perform technology/tools evaluation and technical proof of concepts
* Coordinate and complete project tasks according to project plans and provide guidance to team members
* Evaluate success of enhancement, upgrade, or implementation and determine follow up if necessary
* Maintain good working relationships with project team members, internal customers and external service vendors
* Provide end-user systems training as needed
* Participate in internal customer meetings to better understand requirements and challenges
* Perform other duties as requested by project managers and/or managers
* Work with UI designers on transforming HTML interfaces into dynamic .NET powered applications.
* Overall ASP.NET Development experience in Visual Studio (2008, 2010) and .NET Framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0)
* Must be proficient in ASP.NET and C# and have experience building large-scale web-based .NET solutions.
* Experience with .NET-Based E-Commerce Implementations (ClearCommerce is preferred)
* Experience developing mission critical applications for Enterprise customers
* Experience with C# and/or VB.NET, T-SQL, ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC), and ADO.NET.
* Experience with developing for SQL Server (2005, 2008) including writing stored procedures, index optimization and various database profiling tasks.
* Experience with XML (XPATH, XSLT), .NET XML Web Services, SOAP
* Strong understanding of web architecture concepts.
* Experience with SharePoint, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Silverlight, and UML are preferred.
* Experience integrating search engine technology with content management is preferred.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills and ability to write quality documentation are necessary.
* Good troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills
* Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design of complex systems
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center