To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Development Leader
- Appropriately balance corporate design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements.
- Manage software teams including outside contractors in remote locations and develop a sustainable outsourcing strategy. Identify, negotiate, and manage multiple outsource and collaboration relationships. Coordinate the efforts of internal and external development teams across multiple sites. Manage the utilization of resources to meet the dual objectives of fast and efficient development.
- Establish operational objectives and work plans; delegate assignments as needed. Initiate and utilize established best practices that result in robust solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Build and lead a world-class software team across the complete product development life-cycle from research concept to commercial product.
- Take ownership of Software Quality, Cost and Schedule, including Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ensure activities are consistent with project critical path, and respond appropriately to changing priorities. Manage activities and assigned projects to reach agreed objectives.
- Encourage innovation and development of intellectual capital.
- Proficient in multiple SW languages, software tools, software development processes and Architecture.
- Expert knowledge of implementing and being a champion for agile-based software development processes such as scrum a must.
- Expert knowledge of multiple languages and architectures including C, C++, Java, Linux, Windows, UNIX, OOD, OOP, and SOA a must.
- Working skills in software test methodology and tool sets.
- Excellent skills in software configuration management.
- Experience with management and leadership of interdisciplinary projects.
- Understanding of Software risk management.
- Proven ability to assure quality of products into commercialization
- Track record of developing complex software products and seeing them through successful product launches
- Working knowledge of sequencing instrument products and software/algorithms that are used for these systems.
- Knowledge of agile development processes, use-case based requirements development and test automation tools.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center