To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Security Java Developer
• Ability to work on complex application problems involving all phases of software development and maintenance.
• Developer analyzes requirements and develops detailed design specifications, develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts, and translates detailed designs to computer programs.
• Codes, tests, debugs, and refines new software or makes enhancements to existing programs to produce the required product.
• Developers must be able to participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
• Design and develop software codes within established specifications using object oriented applications, languages and third party tools.
• Design, revise and maintain flow charts setting out code functions and classes as assigned.
• Test software for bugs and clean the code. Write testing scripts to operate and test all elements of programs. Review results and make necessary changes. Attempt to replicate problems, determine causes and fix codes to eliminate recurrence of problems.
• Integrate codes with portions of software package developed by other team members.
• Ensure that all development efforts are integrated so that code is readily readable and maintainable by other team members.
• Research new methods, libraries and tool versions. Maintain current awareness.
• Ability to install own software.
• Assist in the mentorship of new developers and able to provide guidance on project standards.
• The candidate should possess experience in developing custom authentication, authorization and provisioning services.
• Specific product knowledge:
• Identity and Access Management integration with the Oracle suite of security products: OIM, OAM, OVD, OID, and OES.
• Securing application communication: Web Services/SOAP, JMS, RMI, IIOP, T3, LDAP, FTP, JDBC, HTTP, XML
• Infrastructure Architecture concepts with: F5 BIG-IP, Load balancing concepts; Oracle WebLogic/Exalogic Domain Security; Apache HTTP with Modules
• Data Access Control with Oracle VPD, PS/SQL, and coding Triggers.
• Core Java Programming Knowledge (qualified by topics covered in the Sun Java Programmer Certificate)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center