To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Application Security Architect
In depth, hands-on understanding and application architectures and technology (including web applications, mobile technology, web 2.0 technology, identity and access management); Thorough understanding of industry and corporate technology standards for Information Security; detailed familiarity with security hacking tools and techniques; Strong understanding of business processes in support of online and mobile channels for financial industries; Strong judgment and decision-making skills; Excellent skills in preparing and present strategies, recommendations, and value propositions to senior leadership teams.
• 7 to 10 years in Information Technology and/or Information Security as Security Architect or Application Architect with Security knowledge and skill
• BS degree in Information Security/ Computer Science/Electronics and Engineering /Information Technology
• Experience in research and development
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction
• Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of software development/deployment methodologies in web/mobile based environments.
• Strong knowledge of software security for web and mobile applications
• Background with mobile hardware and software technologies
• Strong understanding of information security and risk analysis processes (e.g. threat modeling)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center