To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Development (Java) - Senior
Under general direction, develops, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Has excellent understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Java in a Unix/Linux environment required. Minimum 5 years related experience; advanced computer software skills; excellent communication skills, written and verbal; proven leadership ability. Additional beneficial experience in the following is a plus: experience with Agile development methodologies; JUnit experience
· Solid hands on programming experience required in Java, J2EE and spring technologies.
· Good understanding of design patterns, strong OOA/OOD skills a must.
· Understanding of Agile programming methodologies and Test Driven Development highly desired.
· Service Oriented Architecture, Webservices, XML experience desired.
· Experience with FitNesse or other automated test tools desired.
· Excellent analysis and problem solving skills desired.
· Experience with application servers such as Jboss highly desired.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience in working with globally distributed teams is a plus.
· Advanced computer software skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center