To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Java/.NET UI Developer
* Provide information, training, and support for all software applications used by the supported department(s).
* Analyzes requests for and develops ad hoc SQL queries, reports, and data extracts.
* Develops and implements the most efficient method for performing recurring tasks and generating consistent results, e.g., view-building, use of Banner ODS views, Cognos, PL-SQL scripting.
* Promotes standards and methods for the creation and on-going maintenance of technical documentation, especially for the Ellucian Banner application, to help ensure the smooth operation of administrative and/or academic departments in the face of personnel changes, absences, retirements, etc. Contributes to the development of these standards.
* Promotes user independence by encouraging the use of standard processing methods and tools, online documentation and other resources, and by participating in training opportunities
* Take part in the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of various software packages part of, or closely related, to the campus ERP to include: Banner Relationship Management, campus document imaging systems, campus workflow systems, solutions deployed to consolidate and automate the import of various incoming campus data feeds.
* Performs a variety of quality assurance procedures to include configuration. documentation and participation in best practice change control.
* Provide necessary support outside of normal business hours of deployed software architecture and participate as a member of an after hours on-call rotation.
* Bachelorís degree with major course work in Computer Science or a related field and 2 years of technical experience supporting an enterprise software package; will consider equivalent combination of training and experience.
* A strong foundation in relational database concepts is required, as are strong to expert level SQL/PLSQL skills, with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
* Minimum of 5 years development experience in website UI design and development on Java and .NET based web applications.
* Extensive experience in rapid development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/etc.)
* Experience dealing with both managerial and customer related issues.
* Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience developing Webform applications
* Extensive experience with JQuery.
* Experience with application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat preferred)
* Proficient in XML, XSLT, XPath, and other web services related technologies.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center