To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Product Development Software Engineer
* Define the system from the top down and develop software that implements features of the system.
* Evolve state-of-the-art techniques for developing and documenting software to work within our development environment.
* Drive the progression to a collaborative, knowledge-based product development team environment.
* Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
* Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design
* Bachelorís degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline and 4+ years of design engineering
* Experience working with various communication and networking protocols
* Software development experience working with real-time operating systems
* Experience with assembly level and C language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment
* Experience in a software development environment developing, testing and documenting code for microcontroller-based environments
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines/schedules
* Experience with Bluetooth, Bluetooth Smart and USB communication protocols
* Experience with a variety of RF communication technologies
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center