To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Provide technical support in area(s) of assigned responsibility including embedded software specification, coding, and validation.
- Assignments may involve new product design, product improvements, test, analysis, production liaison and service liaison utilizing a variety of engineering disciplines
- Prepare basic analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
- Prepare and report on progress, feasibility, and concept studies, etc. as required
- Supervise work of all assigned personnel
- Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales literature on assigned projects
- Maintain close contact and coordinate activities with other groups within the Product Engineering department
- Ability to perform job functions in a safe manner.
- Successfully complete all safety training required by the time constraints set by governmental regulations.
- Bachelors degree in Software or Electrical Engineering and at least 3 years of embedded software experience is required.
- Experience in structured embedded software development (C, C++) and formalized testing.
- Ability to work independently and in an IPD Team environment is required.
- Fluent use of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Project, Visio) is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center