To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Design, develop and test complex telecom related software features utilizing the C/C++ programming language on a Linux operating system.
* Participate in the entire product life cycle, including analysis, design, coding development, testing, maintenance, enhancement, debugging and fixes.
* Work constructively in a team environment with software development managers, customer application engineers, other software development engineers and hardware engineers.
* Create and document functional specifications, design specifications and test specifications.
* Participate in scheduling, tracking and peer code review activities
* Provide analysis and feedback to end customers
* BS/MS in computer science or some other technically related degree, or some combination of coursework and equivalent working experience in software development
* Experience in telecom or network communication protocols
* Experience in multithreading
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Experience with Linux and the C programming language or other similar high level programming language
* UMTS, LTE or WiMax knowledge a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center