To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
•Software developer to work with product development and testing groups to build high quality software application products
• Responsible for requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and unit testing. Provide accurate estimates to complete assigned tasks.
• Contribute to maintaining and evolving existing products.
•Provide assistance to software test and support, troubleshoot critical issues
• Proficient in Visual Studio 2010, C#/.NET 4.0, WPF, WCF and C++.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, C#.
• Experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
• Strong object-oriented analysis and design background; familiar with commonly known design patterns.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Software product development experience desired.
• Medical device product development experience and exposure to regulations such as ISO 13485, QSR 820.30 Design Control, 21 CFR Part 11 desired.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Able to manage competing high priority tasks, and adapt to changes in priorities.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong initiative with good documentation skills.
• Effectively communicates and illustrates ideas; contributes critically and positively to a team.
• Experience with Agile development process techniques
• Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Sciences
• At least 5 years of software development experience in the Windows environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center