US-DC-Washington: Software Developer/Analyst
* Provide product sustainment to a range of business applications comprised of leading open source software suites that includes Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB and Rails
* Provide timely delivery of customer solutions that meet and surpass expections
* Integrate web applications with back-end systems to data analytics
* Performing acceptance tests with our customers to demonstrate the functionality and performance of the solution delivered
* Work with the Applications Team and Security to implement and maintain a strong security posture for Internet and public facing sites.
* Transfer knowledge to other team members and our customers
* Support, maintain and document software functionality
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a minimum of 6 years of other related scientific or a technical discipline experience. Equivalent experience and/or industry standard certifications can be substituted in lieu of degree.
To apply for this position, please visit this Website.