To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Engineer, Principal - Software Development
• These devices support a number of cutting-edge features and protocols that require SW enablement including: TCP offload, iSCSI, FCoE and RDMA.
• The work will include working with very complex and edge cutting multi processor SoC, developing boot code, drivers, management firmware and diagnostic tools, working with hardware team and utilizing physical and MAC layers.
• Design skills, non standard and original solutions, wide system understanding and very strong software engineering skills are the keys for successful development in this field.
• B.Sc in CS or EE with honors
• 2-4 years of experience in embedded software development or BSP / board bring up
• Expert in C
• Solid design capabilities
• Low level and HW oriented
• OS device drivers development experience – an advantage
• Knowledge in networking – an advantage
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center