To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer II
* Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of releases with high quality in congruence with agreed upon coding and design standards.
* Under limited supervision, the candidate should be capable of designing, modifying, developing, writing and installing software applications.
* Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
* Advises hardware design engineers on machine characteristics for software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 3 years work-related experience or a Mater's degree in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Applied use of related concepts, practices and methods.
* High proficiency to apply significant job related experience. A wide degre of creativity, latitude and self-motivation is expected.
* Prior hands-on experience implementing applications in Java and/or C/C++.
* Ideal candidate will possess ColdFusion and database development experience along with user interface design.
* Prior experience with Agile is a plus.
Other important skills include administrative, communication, teamwork, short-term planning skills and problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center