To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Developer/ Architect
• Liaise with global compound management and screening groups to harmonize workflows and develop global solutions.
• Effectively manage projects to deliver software tools, either stand-alone solutions or as part of larger global projects.
• Design, implement and maintain large scale fully integrated laboratory automation systems.
• Mentor and supervise junior development associates, interns.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in database and web application design and development or lab automation system design and development
• Extensive knowledge of scripting, web architecture and technologies
• Familiarity developing enterprise solutions
• Experience in Linux/ Unix environment and server maintenance
• Strong knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL, comfortable in service oriented architecture
• Strong background and interest in application development, infrastructure design and architecture, and technical change management.
• Understanding of software integrations required to support in-lab process technologies and industrial scale automation systems in a pharmaceutical research environment is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams in an international environment.
• Proven leadership skills
• Effective project management and business process analysis skills.
• Demonstrated ability to operate independently and as part of a team
• Dynamic, hardworking and action oriented
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center