To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IS Automation Engineer
• Define scope and implement small to medium projects
• Work with the operations team to identify opportunities to improve process and utility control systems (usability, reliability, functionality)
• Implement improvements to process and utility control systems in a safe and compliant manner
• Provide support for all process and utility control systems
• Perform required maintenance tasks on process and utility control systems including preventative maintenance, backup, periodic review and disaster recovery
• Develop procedures to manage process and utility control systems
• Coach operations team in the efficient use of process and utility control systems
Experience working in aseptic manufacturing with filling systems and freeze dryers is highly desirable.
Basic Qualifications Education requirements are a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center