To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Embedded Software Engineer
* Experience with RTOS platforms such as Mentor Graphics Nucleus, Green Hills’ Integrity, VxWorks, or equivalent.
* Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse, Mentor Graphics’ Edge, Green Hills’ Multi, Freescale’s Code Warrior, or equivalent.
* Experience with Graphical User Interface (GUI) tools such as Qt, Prism, or equivalent.
* Experience with JTAG for embedded software development, debug, and test.
* Ability to produce a design specification detailing planned software implementation, test plan, and code.
* Understanding of serial interfaces and communication protocols, not limited to but including serial, I2C, USB, and SPI.
* Minimum of 2 years experience writing embedded software in C++ for either an ARM core or equivalent.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center