To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr Mgr Information Systems
• Management and Staff development of six direct reports
• Oversee the system owners for multiple systems
• Client relationship management
• Manage budgets for external services
Basic Qualifications • Doctorate degree & 2 years of directly related experience
• Master’s degree & 6 years of directly related experience
• Bachelor’s degree & 8 years of directly related experience
• Associate’s degree & 10 years of directly related experience
• High school diploma / GED & 12 years of directly related experience
- 2 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
Preferred Qualifications • Understanding of business intelligence and reporting technologies, including Oracle databases, SQL, SAP Business Objects (Data Federator, Universe, Web Intelligence, XCelsius)
• Leadership, project management, communication, analysis, customer service, change management and interpersonal skills (e.g. conflict resolution) and demonstrate ability to function in a matrix team environment.
• 5+ years of experience managing IS staff
• Experience with prototyping approaches to software development.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and current approaches to GxP computer related systems.
• Experience leading large, cross-functional initiatives, including scoping, defining, planning, implementing and documenting business opportunities.
• Client management skills - ability to work with internal business clients to understand their business processes, manage scope of work expectations and suggest / recommend IS solutions.
• Experience directing system design, configuration and business processes in a drug manufacturing environment.
• Ability to master, with minimal support, new IS technologies and processes.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science. Advanced degrees and/or Life Sciences experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including the ability to set managerial context for complex issues
• Strong team player who is able to collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks and can provide leadership through influence to achieve the required results.
• Should have experience with Enterprise systems, validation, testing and change control.
• Understanding of the ITIL process framework and outsourced resource support models.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center