To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Work as part of the Engineering team.
- Responsible for the development, enhancement and sustenance of products. Work with multiple teams including Development, QA, customer support and professional services.
- Contribute to the architecture of the product line.
- Participate in project planning, requirement analysis, design, implementation and Unit testing.
- Participate in team activities like peer reviews and design reviews.
- Guide junior engineers in following good engineering practices.
- Work with Documentation team and help them create technical product collateral for use by fiel
- Position requires a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field and seven (7) years of experience in the job offered or a related computer engineering position.
- Experience must include:
1. Software Systems Development and Maintenance.
2. TCP/IP & application protocols (such as HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, FTP).
3. C/C++ design and implementation skills
4. Read and understand large code bases.
5. Debugging skills
6. Troubleshoot complex problems and analysis of core files
7. Reproduction of customer problems in-house.
8. scripting language (Ex:- Shell/PERL/Tcl/Python)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center