To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Analyze and assist in design of application solutions, including integrating with an ERP and custom applications.
* Understand and help refine development requirements and solution based on needs, which might span multiple systems and technologies.
* Develop SharePoint solutions while adhering to Microsoft BPOS custom code policies, including the use of features and WSP deployment packages.
* Setup and configure SharePoint environments used for development.
* Understand SSO concepts and be able to apply those to integrate with a SOA infrastructure.
* Two (2)+ years SharePoint experience.
* Ability to architect a technical solution including detailed written/visual documentation with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Technical skills required to customize the branding of SharePoint.
*.NET, SharePoint and web (HTML, DHTML, CSS, etc.) development experience.
* Basic level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008, IIS and Active Directory.
* Basic understanding of SharePoint Workflows and InfoPath.
* Bachelors and/or Masterís Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center