To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Software Engineer
· Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
· Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
· Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
· Software modeling and simulation.
· Software testing and quality assurance first level.
· Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
· Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
· Maintain standards compliance.
· Implement localization or globalization of software.
· Prepare technical documentation and work with Quality Control team to prepare Test Cases.
· Ability to manage and drive development team.
· Experience in developing web applications in J2EE Platform.
· Experience creating stored procedures, complex SQL queries, query optimization and tuning, creating index.
· Experiences in source & release management tools like SVN.
· Capture requirements, design and develop new web applications and enhance/revise existing web applications.
· Knowledge/experience of OOAD, UML, Multi-Tier Application, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Good analytical and communication skills.
· Experience with formal software development lifecycle methodology.
· Good project and time management skills.
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance, methodologies and source / release management.
· Prepare software testing & engineering documentation.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center