To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
C++ / GUI Programmer
1. Maintain and continue the development of various applications.
2. Software Component Design
- Design software components using best practices and design patterns.
- Find creative solutions to design problems when existing solutions do not suffice.
- Analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
- Provide feedback for software design of other teammates.
3. Develop software components using best practices and design patterns
- Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick and easy integration of new components.
4. Product and component testing
- Perform developer testing for all software modification
- Develop test plans for all software modifications.
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans.
- Execution of test plans before handing off for QA phase.
5. Document new and existing components
6. Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices
* 2-5 years with C/C++ and GUI programming.
* GTK or QT experience preferred.
* Masterís Degree in Computer Science, equivalent industry experience acceptable
* Familiarity with development of mathematical algorithms a plus.
* Familiarity with Solaris or Linux and Windows operating systems
* Understanding of Design Patterns and Unit Testing are a plus
* Well organized work habits with attention to detail
* Good oral and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center