To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer / Team Lead
The candidate must be able to quickly come up to speed on the existing product and take an active role in team meetings involving, architecture, design, development, and troubleshooting test or customer issues. Candidate should be able to execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to organizational standards, practices and procedures. In addition, candidate must have good organizational skills and have the ability to collaborate and work directly with our internal customers to solve complex business and technical issues.
• Collaborate with requirements analysts, team leads and developers from around the organization to develop high level approaches to implementing features and/or resolving problems.
• Assist and direct other developers on design and implementation issues
• Ensure that projects are on track and issues are properly handled
• Initiate and attend code reviews; making sure that coding best practices and standards are meet
• Analyze functional requirements and accurately scope and estimate projects.
• Write software design specifications and supporting documentation.
• Develop and sustain software systems (middle-ware, database tables, stored procedures)
• Research, diagnose, and troubleshoot issues.
• Work with QA to develop comprehensive test plans and performance metrics.
• Create unit tests for continuous integration.
• BS Engineering or Computer Science plus
• 7 + years software and/or database development experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center