To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Staff Software Engineer
* Requires a Master's degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent training and experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Requires 9+ years experience in software development
* Seasoned knowledge of the software development life cycle including planning, hazard analysis, requirements, architectural design, development, verification and validation testing in a process-driven environment.
* Experience with embedded software/firmware, real-time operating systems, Windows operating systems, multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge and experience with Medical Software Safety regulations from the FDA, IEC, AAMI, IEEE, and ISO.
* Demonstrated success serving as technical lead on subprojects.
* Demonstrated progressive responsibility in managing successful projects.
* Experience using software tools, UML, scripting, source code control systems
* Medical device industry experience
* Knowledge of documentation control systems
and work in a team environment ensuring conducive working relationships
* Ability to architect and design entire software systems with proven ability to design large areas of system functionality.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
* Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills with the ability to mentor team members.
* Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
* Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
* Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established project timelines
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center