To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Project Manager, Medicare Reimbursement Software
* Work with Product Management to put together a new Agile development methodology with appropriate supporting tools.
* Delivery of critical projects within aggressive timelines.
* Hold team members accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables.
* Effectively communicate objectives, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and management
* Work with Analysts, Development, and Quality Assurance Teams to scope projects, and ensure designs are implemented and tested to specifications.
* Educate product development team on use of Agile software development methodologies.
* Minimum 4 years IT/software process improvement experience
* Minimum 1 year proposal development experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience managing teams
* Minimum 2 years of leadership experience within an agile software development team.
* Familiarity with Medicare reimbursement methodologies, including DRG, APC, and RBRVS.
* Proven ability to manage multiple releases of software per quarter.
* Deep understanding of multiple Agile flavors such as Scrum, XP, Crystal, Lean, etc.
* Proficient in Agile development tools, such as Rally.
* Hands-on experience in various other roles within an agile team such as developer, BA, quality assurance, product owner, etc.
* Proven, strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and informal discussions
* Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
* Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the `Big Picture` while executing daily tasks as needed.
* Monitors/manages team velocity/throughput
* Experience in full software development life cycle
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center