To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer Expert:
* Responsibilities include designing technical specification, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, analyzing and troubleshooting processes
* Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests
* Collaborating with Technology team members to design and develop web application and data processing functionality.
* Researching & prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement.
* Mentor & provide architectural guidance to the junior engineers
* Additional responsibilities include documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects
* Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
* Prefer experience with Microsoft .NET 1.1 ~ 4.0, WCF, WF, and ASP.NET MVC technologies.
* Prefer experience with implementing a Content Management System
* Experience building Web services & AJAX enabled applications
* Experience with W3C standard & browser compatibility best practices
* Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
* Experience with source control systems, such as CVS, VSS and Dimensions
* Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
* Strong knowledge of database stored procedures, triggers, and views
* Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008
* Comfortable in a team leadership capacity
* Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
* Working knowledge of design patterns and UML
* Strong problem solving skills required
* Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
* Able to self-manage and required to lead certain projects
* Experience with B2C, high traffic websites, focusing on ecommerce
* Experience with different software engineering methodologies (AGILE, XP, Waterfall)
* Presentable portfolio of development work, online desired
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center