To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Minimum requirements • B.S. or advanced degree in Chemistry or Computer Science from reputable program with top performance or equivalent experience in both chemistry and computer science.
• Experience modeling and building complex software systems dealing with chemistry/cheminformatics.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams and integrate into a high-performing software engineering team.
• 5+ years designing, coding, testing, and supporting commerical-class applications or web services
• Significant experience with java or C#
• Experience with Python, JSON, or SQL a plus.
• Willingness and ability to use variety of tools in very heterogeneous environment to achieve science and business goals.
• Deep and practical understanding of software development and project management methodologies
• Any experience with electronic lab notebooks (particularly the CambridgeSoft ELN), drug-discovery applications, database development, or HTML5 application development a plus
• Need to be organized, detail oriented and results driven with empathy and passion for users who want great user experiences
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center